We are looking for an Human Resources Business Partner to join our Vietnam team. You will be the primary contact for local and global HR teams to drive the HR operational efficiency.
You will also play a critical role in partnering with our business, collaborating across various HR functions, managing changes, developing ideas, influencing projects and HR strategies.
How will you make a difference?
- Together with the team assesses country and business organisation strengths and gaps, provide HR organisational design guidance, and facilitate suitable action plans
- Support the business in driving changes in the HR operations, through budgeting, headcount planning, compensation and benefits, talent acquisition, talent management, employee development and performance management initiatives
- Coach and support the business on the company’s disciplinary and grievance; proactively manage employee relations, identify and implement improvement initiatives to achieve sustainable employee engagement
- Analyse the performance and individual development plan and facilitate relevant action plans to ensure our succession pipelines are healthy
- Prepare reports related to headcount, turnover and HR operation efficiency for the assigned business teams.
Who are we looking for?
- Professional education in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ expertise and experience serving as an HR generalist/business partner
- Experience in establishing and implementing strategies, projects and change management process
- Familiar with global best practices in HR, local labour laws and regulations
- Good organisational, analytical, coaching skills; work across cultures and in a matrix environment a plus
- Proficient in MS Office applications and O365
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full health insurance coverage
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Want to know more?