Otto International is seeking out an experienced Graphic Designer for Textiles & Apparel for our Bangladesh team. This individual will be responsible for creating original artworks and designs, drawings & typography for apparel by striving for Operational Excellence in performing role responsibilities
How will you make a difference?
- Working closely with the Product Development team and customers to understand their design requirements
- Understand the individual brand concepts of the clients
- Research and analyses competitor websites, runway shows, style websites and fashion magazines, for trend inspirations
- Awareness of fashion trends and forecasts also understanding seasonal concept direction, support graphic development for men’s and women’s apparel design & artwork adaptation.
- Translate trend inspirations and customer requests into commercially visible designs, repeats and color ways
- Amend and re-color existing prints/artwork and color ways
- Prepare the design document and record for customers
- Follow up on changes during the review process and design development stage.
- Create fashion textile prints, placement prints and all over prints also to generate repeats and color separations/ Recoloring artwork by maintaining and updating all design document and record
- Create print documents with detailed specifications that include print description, size of repeats, special treatments and printing techniques
- Maintain design and print information in an organized data base
- Constantly develop & upgrade own capabilities in print development and print techniques by on-going learning and training of related disciplines, to maximize job performance and potentials for further career enhancement
- Assist in ad hoc projects assigned by the team lead
Who are we looking for?
- Degree or Higher Diploma holder in design, fashion/textile or related discipline preferred
- At least 2 years or above solid experience gained in artwork graphic design.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator etc
- Creative and with good sense in fashion graphic and the knowledge of seasonal trends, color, application technique.
- Detail minded and follow through.
- Must be familiar with textile printing methods, like digital printing, screen printing/graphic treatment techniques and understand how graphic prints translate onto different products
- Independent, takes initiative, able to work under pressure and meet tight timelines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written & spoken English
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Want to know more?