In Otto International, It starts with us; Our outstanding products and services are made possible by our most valuable resource: our people. It is their skills, passion, and precision that empower our excellent, customer-centric solutions.
Otto International is seeking out an experienced Global Talent Acquisition Partner to join our Central Global TA Team in Istanbul/Turkey.
In this exciting position, you will be responsible for the full talent acquisition life cycle for Asia, Europe and Africa Countries and provide advice for the HR in all other regions on the talent acquisition practices and procedures
How will you make a difference?
- Establish strong relationships with hiring managers to ensure good understanding of the hiring position and help manage their expectations during the hiring process and share market intelligence
- Develop candidate pipeline and build trusted relationship with business partners
- Support and coach Managers and Recruiters in relation to Talent Acquisition processes and routines
- Source candidates in creative and cost-effective ways (social networking tools, research and market mapping, employee referrals, advertising, recruitment agencies)
- Screen, select, arrange & interview candidates and give feedback & advice to the hiring manager on the suitability of the candidates
- Proactively build candidate pools (internal & external) in key position and manage relationships with potential candidates for future recruitment opportunities
- Conduct various analysis and compile periodic reports on recruitment activities such as performance of recruitment channels, referral program and hiring statistics
- Search for obtaining the necessary information for the ads and their publication on our website or other channels and ensure the quality of the content of advertisements
- Maintain talent acquisition system / record to enhance productivity, real time data / business intelligence
- Develop, maintain, and execute the talent acquisition policies & procedures periodically and identify business process improvement
- Conduct Employer Branding activities in the respective regions
- Support internal mobility and work with succession plans
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 5 years’ of hands on experience in international recruitment.
- Know-how about mapping talents in a new market and creating new market analysis.
- Knowledge of candidate experience and pipelining.
- Good communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Energetic, people-oriented and a good team player
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Good command of both spoken and written English
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun, and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent, and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Remote working, flexible working hours, performance bonus
- Full healthcare insurance