We are looking for a creative Digital Content Producer to join our team in HK. The ideal person is passionate about digital transformation, new technology adoption and skilled in content creation. You will create content and interact with different stakeholders throughout projects, to support digital learning and business impacts.
How will you make a difference?
- Plan and create engaging content – both written & multimedia – that focuses on driving awareness in areas of digital technology aligned with short-term and long-term company initiatives
- Prepare and deliver training or podcasts that aim to enhance the digital competencies of our employees
- Develop innovative ideas through research and understanding of user experience and support development of training program or series that meets internal users’ needs
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to provide support in:
- Creating intranet posts and updating news/learning content
- Creating multimedia assets for intranet and learning sites
- Assisting in video production and editing
Who are we looking for?
- Degree holder in Communications, Design, Journalism or related fields
- 1-3 years working experience in education, instructional design or communications
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to experiment and find new engaging ways to reach people or explain technical concepts in simple terms
- Technical knowledge in Adobe Suite for graphic design and video editing, including basic knowledge in video shooting/production
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude – willing to experiment and innovate while ensuring projects are delivered on a timely basis
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full health insurance coverage
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Want to know more?