This role is available in Hong Kong and Bangladesh.
We are searching for a Solutions Developer interested in technology and changing the team’s work from ideation to production. You will be part of the team that builds and runs what it creates, giving you a real insight into the impact of what you build on the application system, including new automated workflows and streamlined business process. You will connect everyone in the portal platform and help the team optimise business goals.
How will you make a difference?
- Participate in the project planning operation, from design to the architecture of the portal solutions consistent with the business requirement and technical specifications
- Provide support for the current product set by identifying, diagnosing, and providing a resolution
- Collaborate with a cross-functional DevOps team/end-users to create and maintain the automated workflows and pipelines
- Share advice on any deviation from the project plan and recommend corrective action to the team
- Provide subsequent support and training for end-users when necessary
Who are we looking for?
- Higher Diploma/ Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- 3 years of progressively responsible experience related to the technical aspects of project planning and all phases of application development life cycle
- Additional experience with one or more of WordPress, Docker, GraphQL, Kubernetes, AWS (ECS), and DevOps cloud environment preferred
- Good concept on continuous integration and automation process or DevOps automation tools
- Ability to take initiatives, connect to technical and business goals
- Self-directed, organised, results-oriented, strong passion for driving creativity and backing changes
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full health insurance coverage
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Want to know more?