We are searching for a Data Analyst interested in bringing data together and visualising them into business decisions across the entire organisation. You will be part of the global team focusing on data visualisation, statistical and economic analysis, and performance analysis. You will be proficient in analytical and BI platforms to project the business’s overall picture, impact analysis, and change management.
How will you make a difference?
- Manage datasets and reports about business performance regularly, and collaborate with business units on the needs of data analysis
- Analyse captured data, patterns and opportunities to have a better overview of business performance and further interpret situations
- Support initiatives for data integrity and monitor competitive intelligence data, with the creation of benchmarks and recommendations
- Evaluate changes and updates the results to the business with the assistance of analytical and BI platforms on diverse datasets
- Manage the content, system maintenance of the portal solutions platform when necessary
Who are we looking for?
- Higher Diploma/ Degree holder in Statistics, Business Analysis or related discipline
- 3 years of progressively responsible experience related to the data analysis and or the entire data lifecycle
- Additional experience with one or more of Excel VBA, Tableau, Qlik sense, RAD, Wavemaker, WordPress preferred
- Ability to take initiatives, assess potential risks with the connection of data and business goals
- Self-directed, organised, results-oriented, strong passion for driving creativity and backing changes
- High-level communication skills in English, including writing, is required. Good communication skills in Mandarin is a plus
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full health insurance coverage
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Want to know more?