We are looking for a passionate Assistant Fabric Technician. As part of the Fabric Team, this role will be responsible for maintaining the quality aspects of fabrics and ensure that activities are completed and in full to meet the needs of business and customers.
How will you make a difference?
- Responsible to approve Commodity Description chart (CD Chart) or related issue
- Work with Suppliers, Merchandisers and Fabric team, to solve fabric quality issues and provide technical comments or opinion for resolution
- Conduct In-house testing to ensure fabric quality
- Support direct reports & Dept. manager for any special quality project
- Maintain Tsmart system and ensure the physical & chemical testing process runs smoothly
- Visit suppliers to discuss quality topics, if necessary
- Support & coordinate CR projects (e.g. Higg FEM, CMA, BHive, sustainable textile..etc.)
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position
- Diploma and/or Training qualification obtained in Textile Technology or related disciplines
- Good knowledge of fabric processing, which includes spinning, weaving/knitting, dyeing, printing, finishing, washing & testing is must
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills in MS Office applications
- Able to work independently
- Willing to travel
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance coverage
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Want to know more?