- Passionate about fabric and quality
- Enjoy collaborating with a team
- Opportunity to grow your career and take on initiatives
As an Assistant Fabric Coordinator, you will provide assistance by maintaining the quality aspects of fabrics, so as to ensure that the quality standards of the customers are met and our corporate targets are achieved.
How will you make a difference?
- Assist fabric team member (coordinator or technician) to prepare & handle CD Charts (daily)
- Work with suppliers & merchandisers in the office to resolve fabric quality issues
- Support fabric technician or coordinator to conduct In-house testing
- Travel to China and visit suppliers for any quality topic, if necessary
- Closely collaborate with the fabric team member and support all clerical duties
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 0.5 – 1 year experience in technical /fabric quality aspects or textile testing laboratory
- Diploma and/or training qualification obtained in Textile Technology or related disciplines is preferred
- Knowledge of fabric processing, which includes spinning, weaving/knitting, dyeing, printing, finishing, washing & testing is preferred.
- Good command of spoken and written English (and Mandarin is an advantage)
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including Exchange, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Why work for us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with 24 offices worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance
At Otto International, it’s not just a job, it’s a mindset.
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.