We are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join our team. You will be mainly responsible for accounts payable. You will proactively support a broad range of financial functions including budgeting, forecasting, banking and financial reporting.
How will you make a difference?
- Responsible for daily accounting operations, mainly vouchers preparation
- Check and prepare AP voucher for travel expense reimbursement report and other payment requests
- Handle full set of books and assist in completing the consolidated accounts
- Responsible for month-end closing activities and generate various management reports
- Assist in management report for regional office, budgeting and forecasting
- Assist in administration work and filing duties
- Handle other ad-hoc assignments
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting
- Minimum 1 year’s relevant experience in accounting, knowledge of tax and accounting policy
- Good at MS Word and Excel, knowledge in Navision an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English;
- Good team player and able to work under pressure
- Strong sense of responsibility, detail-minded, self-motivated
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.