- A role that you can grow and make your own
- Further your skillset as well as your career
- Contribute to a variety of projects
As an Analyst Programmer, you will expand different platforms, implement new features, take ownership of the build and deployment pipelines through a full development lifecycle. You will enjoy working in a collaborative team with collective ownership of the code. You are also comfortable developing new skills to strengthen your area of expertise to have shared success.
How will you make a difference?
- Advise, partake in a wide variety of projects with multiple stakeholders across international offices, and provide second-level application support occasionally
- Responsible for coding, debugging, functional testing and application implementation
- Provide post-implementation support, from performing maintenance programming to the correction of identified defects
- Optimise the operational performance and identify proactive opportunities to improve
- Keep up with advancements and changes in technology to meet business changes and future development
What are we looking for?
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 2-year of hands-on experience in software development
- Good concept on web/mobile app development with agile methodologies preferred but not mandatory
- Comfortable with Java, Spring, Hibernate, Bootstrap, jQuery, PostgreSQL etc.
- Flexibility and adaptability about learning and understanding new technologies
- Creative, Self-directed, well-organised with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
Why work for us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with 24 offices worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance
At Otto International, it’s not just a job, it’s a mindset.
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.