- Work in a diverse team with international exposures
- Seek out new ideas and technologies
- Contribute to a variety of projects
As an Analyst Programmer, you will develop dynamic applications by utilising the underlying technical platform and embracing the diversity of thoughts. You will also enjoy developing new skills to strengthen your area of expertise, to improve service efficiency and contribute to project success.
How will you make a difference?
- Analyse, design, develop and maintain supply chain related applications
- Advise, partake in system development projects with multiple stakeholders across international offices, and provide second level application support occasionally
- Work closely with other teams including Development and Testing teams to achieve quality results
- Provide subsequent support and training for end users when necessary
What are we looking for?
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 1-year of hands-on experience in software development
- Good concept on software development framework and application architecture
- Strong analytical and excellent problem-solving skills in system design, development, and documentation
- Self-motivated, dynamic, flexible, result-oriented
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
Why work for us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with 25 offices worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance
At Otto International, it’s not just a job, it’s a mindset.
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.