- Oversee a broad range of financial functions
- Support projection, budgeting and forecasting
- Support process improvement
As an Accountant, you will be overseeing a broad range of financial functions including budgeting, forecasting, accounts payable, banking and financial reporting. You will control and verify financial transactions, while handling daily accounting tasks.
How will you make a difference?
- Handle daily accounting tasks, including general accounting entries, staff expenses reimbursement, month end closing, preparation of schedules and account reconciliation
- Prepare and arrange payments
- Work with overseas colleagues for month end closing
- Prepare monthly reports with commentaries and support schedules
- Assist budgeting and year-end audit
- Prepare SAP Inter-Company Reconciliation and other reports
- Ad hoc assignments, when necessary
What are we looking for?
- Higher Diploma in Accounting or above and with 5 year relevant working experience
- Responsible, organised, detail-minded and a fast learner
- Independent, initiative, able to work under pressure and meet tight timelines
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills and team oriented
- PC literate, familiar with accounting software and Excel
- Experience in Navision and SAP is an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Why work for us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with 24 offices worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full healthcare insurance
At Otto International, it’s not just a job, it’s a mindset.
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.