We are looking for an experienced QA Technician to join our team. You will evaluate samples and give comments to the factory to improve product quality, avoid potential faults in mass production, and strive for operational excellence in performing role responsibilities.
How will you make a difference?
- Communicate effectively with customers, suppliers, merchandising, QC and fabric team, with regards to product quality
- Provide technical advice and recommend corrective actions on technical issues
- Inspect and comment on samples (proto counter and size set /Pre-Production samples) with regards to measurements, workmanship and fit
- Regularly visit factories/suppliers, when necessary
- Conduct final approval in the market on behalf of the customer
- Potentially work on 3D fitting
Who are we looking for?
- 5 years’ experience as a Technician in the garment field
- Graduate of a Technical Institute on garment construction/pattern making
- Familiarity with the measurement, pattern grading and sewing process and knowledge of PDM/MS Office applications would be a plus
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good communication and analytical skills, self-motivated, team player and able to work under pressure
- 3D fitting skill is plus
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours
- Full health insurance coverage
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Want to know more?