We are searching for a proactive, solution-driven and service-oriented QA Technician to join our Vietnam team. You will maintain and improve the quality standard of swimwear and lingerie products specifically. You will also provide technical support from sample to production and meet customer standards and requirements.
How will you make a difference?
- Communicate effectively with customers, suppliers, merchandisers, QC and fabric team, with regards to product quality.
- Provide technical advice and recommend corrective actions on technical issues.
- Inspect and comment on samples (proto counter and size set samples) with regards to measurements, workmanship, accessories and fit.
- Conduct final approval in the market on behalf of customer
- Handle sensitive customer issues personally and serve as a consultant in technical issues both externally and internally.
- Fully understand customer set up processes & quality requirements.
- Visit factories and suppliers on a regular basis when necessary.
Who are we looking for?
- Diploma or Degree holder in textile engineering or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years of QA experience, preferably working with lingerie and swimwear products.
- Knowledge of garment construction or pattern making.
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, and good team player.
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken) .
- Proficiency in MS Office – Word, Excel, Office 365
Why work for us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment.
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with 25 offices worldwide.
- Double-pay, performance bonus, flexible working hours.
- Full health insurance coverage.
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Want to know more?