Otto International is seeking out an experienced, passionate and diligent Merchandiser to join our Istanbul, Turkey team. In this exciting position, you will drive our standard for excellence in quality management and be a force for change in our collaborative and engaging work environment.
You will play a key role in supporting the team to maximise commercial opportunities. By managing a diverse range of contacts, you will be an autonomous communication bridge between customers and vendors, and ensure they are well looked-after from initial product development all the way to final production.
How will you make a difference?
- Responsible for the coordination of daily merchandising activities in product development, costing, and mass production follow up
- Grow customer satisfaction and sales opportunities according to customer demands abreast of the latest offerings from the market and coordinating with vendors
- Reseach for accessories, new print techniques, fabrics etc. in the market
- Handle and troubleshoot production issues with vednors by presenting alternatives and solutions to customers with good sense of pricing, production time & action calendar, and technical knowledge
- Monitor order tracking to meet the quality and delivery date requirement in order to reach corporate KPI targets
Who are we looking for?
- Diploma or Degree holder preferably in Textile Engineering or related disciplines
- Experience in all stages of production stage starting from development until shipment
- Good level of knowledge in underwear, homewear, swimwear product categories, especially in bra development and technical knowledge of bra
- Minimum 5 years of garment merchandising experience in factory and global agency
- Familiar with MS Office programmes – Office 365, SharePoint
- Sales focused, solutions-oriented, and a good understanding of textile quality
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
Why work with us?
- Collaborative, fun and challenging work environment
- Open, transparent and diverse culture with locations worldwide
- Remote working, flexible working hours, performance bonus
- Full health insurance coverage
All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.
Want to know more?